Entrepreneurs are the driving force of the economy and ensure its development.
And yet, to obtain the capital they need to grow, their companies are evaluated by a traditional set of criteria that complicates their access to financing – until now.
At Trefi, we believe that SME financing should be performance-driven, related to the quality of a company’s products, services, and its relationships with customers and suppliers.
Our information tools revolutionize the way entrepreneurs manage and access financing solutions while creating new investment opportunities for financiers. By making their needs meet, Trefi promotes progress for both and helps companies receive the fastest, simplest, most cost-effective financing possible.
Trefi is managed by a board that represents the companies and financiers on the platform.
Trefi is operated by a partner network to maximize impact.
Trefi allows financiers to provide financing solutions with low costs and risk. Financiers may integrate Trefi in their own offering or use the Trefi platform.
Trefi provides tools for financiers to enable them to provide the precise amount of finance at the right time to the right company. The high level of automation allows financiers to get the most out of their staff, enabling high margins. Trefi can also be deeply integrated into the financier’s online offering and back-office.
Trefi provides several opportunities for investors. By reducing risk and costs, Trefi offers investment managers propositions with unprecedented risk-return on investment in SME finance.
- Sign up on Trefi
- Connect your ERP to Trefi or start sending invoices using Trefi
- Provide information about you and your company
- Sign the finance contract
- Accept the financing offer of your choice
- Contact us to subscribe to the platform
- Sign the documentation
- Start financing or start integration into proprietary offerings
ACCESSIBLETrefi enables access to finance based on the quality of a company’s products and services.
While using Trefi’s tools, companies improve their cash flow, reduce risk on customers, and improve supplier relationships while focusing on the core of their business.
LOW RISKSTrefi achieves low risk by enabling finance at the right time in the correct amount.
By sharing the knowledge that companies have about their buyers and suppliers, Trefi creates timely information that helps making quicker, more informed financial decisions.
LOW COSTSTrefi achieves low costs by enabling collaboration between companies and financiers.
Trefi creates value by removing risk and the duplication of work. The benefits are shared by participating companies, financiers and partners.
PRIVATE AND SECURETrefi treats all information entrusted as confidential. Information is shared only with the express consent of the company involved.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
The governance of Trefi ensures the continued privacy of data.
Trefi operates a highly secure system infrastructure, and operates in accordance with ISO 27001, the standard for information security availability and integrity
INTEGRATEDTrefi integrates with other information systems.
Companies and financiers may integrate Trefi into their IT platform and choose which functionalities of Trefi to use.
SUSTAINABLETrefi collaborates with financiers, companies, and its partners.
By reinvesting all income into platform enhancement and collaborating with companies, financiers, and partners; Trefi will deliver what is needed, sustainably.
With Trefi :
- Increase your company’s access to finance
- Improve your client’s satisfaction and make your company’s payment terms as flexible as you need them
- Convert invoices to cash quickly
- Ease purchases to payments and improve supplier credit
- Helps financiers such as banks, funds, and credit unions to provide working capital at lower risk, capital and cost
- Provides the most complete receivable finance solution on the market with CRM, risk assessment, back office and collections
- Provides a full set of tools for financiers’ clients that can be integrated in other offerings
- Provides banks with Basel IRB compliant risk tools for their lending portfolio, with power exceeding alternatives